Custom Exhaust Systems for Power Plants
Many power plants are powered by coal and oil—materials that give off harmful toxins when burned. It’s important to keep your workers safe and keep your plant up to code, and an exhaust system from Harvey Industries will help you accomplish both.
Many energy companies in the U.S. produce energy using fossil fuels such as oil, natural gas, and coal. When fossil fuels are burned, harmful gases such as carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide are released into the air. Even clean energy sources such as nuclear power are associated with toxic or radioactive discharge. These harmful emissions can wreak havoc on your employees’ health, which is why it’s imperative to have a proper exhaust system in place.
Having a proper exhaust system in your facility does more than just remove harmful gases and fumes. An exhaust system from Harvey Industries helps:
- Foster a safer, cleaner working environment
- Keep your employees healthy
- Protect equipment
- Stay on track with production goals because of reduced disturbances
Custom Exhaust Systems to Meet the Needs of Your Recycling Facility
Keep your facility and your workers safe and up to code with an exhaust system from Harvey Industries. In our catalog you’ll find a range of exhaust systems that can be tailored to fit the existing layout and infrastructure of your plant.
Why Harvey Industries?
- Longevity – We’ve been the best in the business since 1946.
- Durability – Heavy duty equipment lasts far longer.
- Service – Extensive distribution network means easy access to service.
- Diversity – Comprehensive product options, plus every system custom-built.
Contact Harvey Industries
The Harvey team is a dedicated sales force to help you with specifications, layouts, project estimates or engineering assistance. We urge you to contact the factory or any of the field sales organizations throughout the United States to get started on a custom exhaust system for your power plant.