Material Handling Industry
Custom Exhaust Systems for Material Handling Warehouses
The material handling industry plays a vital role in the transportation, storage and distribution of various materials and goods. Operating material handling machinery and equipment such as forklifts and tow tractors in a confined warehouse or factory creates harmful emissions such as carbon monoxide. If you do not have a proper exhaust or ventilation system in place to filter out these emissions, they can cause an array of complications for your employees.
Having a proper exhaust system in your facility does more than just remove harmful gases and fumes. An exhaust system from Harvey Industries helps:
- Foster a safer, cleaner working environment.
- Keep your employees healthy.
- Protect equipment
- Stay on track with production goals because of reduced disturbances.
Custom Exhaust Systems to Meet the Needs of Your Material Handling Facility
Why Harvey Industries?
- Longevity – We’ve been the best in the business since 1946.
- Durability – Heavy duty equipment lasts far longer.
- Service – Extensive distribution network means easy access to service.
- Diversity – Comprehensive product options, plus every system custom-built.
Contact Harvey Industries
The Harvey team is a dedicated sales force to help you with specifications, layouts, project estimates or engineering assistance. We urge you to contact the factory or any of the field sales organizations throughout the United States to get started on a custom exhaust system for your recycling center.