Welding & Metalworking Industry
Does your shop or facility follow OSHA regulations for fume extraction? According to the OSHA, welding and metalworking fumes can cause serious health issues in workers. Short term exposure can cause nausea, dizziness, and irritation to the nose and throat, while long term exposure can lead to cancer, nervous system damage, kidney damage, and more. The success of your business hinges on the performance of your employees, so it’s important that you maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Having a proper exhaust system in your facility does more than just remove harmful gases and fumes. An exhaust system from Harvey Industries helps:
- Foster a safer, cleaner working environment.
- Keep your employees healthy.
- Protect equipment
- Stay on track with production goals because of reduced disturbances.
Custom Exhaust Systems to Meet the Needs of Your Shop
Keep your shop and your workers safe and up to code with an exhaust system from Harvey Industries. In our catalog, you’ll find a range of exhaust systems that can be tailored to fit the existing layout and infrastructure of your facility.
Why Harvey Industries?
- Longevity – We’ve been the best in the business since 1946.
- Durability – Heavy duty equipment lasts far longer.
- Service – Extensive distribution network means easy access to service.
- Diversity – Comprehensive product options, plus every system custom-built.
Contact Harvey Industries
The Harvey team is a dedicated sales force to help you with specifications, layouts, project estimates or engineering assistance. We urge you to contact the factory or any of the field sales organizations throughout the United States to get started on an exhaust system customized for your welding or fabrication shop.