Custom Exhaust Systems for Plants and Factories
The process industries, while all very diverse, have one thing in common: around the clock, continuous production. These demanding production schedules get a lot accomplished, but they also create a continuous need for proper ventilation and exhaust.
Process industries that will benefit from a Harvey Industries exhaust system include:
- Chemical Processing
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- and more
Whether you’re working in the pharmaceutical industry with chemical processing tanks, or you’re in the food and beverage industry working around boilers, there’s a need for an exhaust system that can handle the demands of your processing plant or factory. You might assume that because you’re not dealing with chemicals or harmful gases, you don’t need to invest in a big exhaust system, but even just excess heat and moisture given off from boiler tanks needs a way to escape your facility.
Having a proper exhaust system in your facility does more than just remove harmful gases and fumes. An exhaust system from Harvey Industries helps:
- Foster a safer, cleaner working environment.
- Keep your employees healthy.
- Protect equipment
- Stay on track with production goals because of reduced disturbances.
Custom Exhaust Systems to Meet the Needs of Your Facility
Why Harvey Industries?
- Longevity – We’ve been the best in the business since 1946.
- Durability – Heavy duty equipment lasts far longer.
- Service – Extensive distribution network means easy access to service.
- Diversity – Comprehensive product options, plus every system custom-built.
Contact Harvey Industries
The Harvey team is a dedicated sales force to help you with specifications, layouts, project estimates or engineering assistance. We urge you to contact the factory or any of the field sales organizations throughout the United States to get started on a custom exhaust system for your recycling center.